Miller & Gaudio: New Jersey Business, Injury, Family Law, Estate Planning Lawyers
The Red Bank, New Jersey, law firm of Miller & Gaudio offers reliable legal services in a range of legal practice areas, including business litigation, employment law, serious personal injury, medical malpractice, family law, estate planning, estate litigation, municipal court, DWI and real estate law.
Distinguished credentials of attorneys of the law firm of Miller & Gaudio include:
- Membership in bar associations and legal professional organizations
- Service on bar association committees
- Instructors in continuing legal education forums
- Experience training law enforcement agents and legal professionals
- Extensive background in cases against New Jersey municipalities, Amtrak, major health care providers, New Jersey Transit and police
- Italian language proficiency enabling the law firm to deal with cases involving property and contract rights in Italy
- Certification by the Supreme Court of New Jersey and the National Board of Trial Advocacy as civil trial attorneys
To learn more about each lawyer's qualifications, follow the links below. To schedule a consultation with an attorney who will handle your case from beginning to end, call or e-mail Miller & Gaudio. Si parla italiano. Se habla español.