Wills and Contests: New Jersey Attorneys
Contact the Red Bank, New Jersey, law offices of Miller & Gaudio regarding a will contest or other type of estate litigation. Our lawyers are prepared to represent you whether you are the contestant who is challenging the will or a proponent who must defend the will.
Make an appointment to talk to one of our will contest lawyers and discuss in detail whether the will in question is valid. You may have evidence to support one or more of the following reasons to contest the will:
- The will was not properly signed.
- The person who made the will did not possess necessary testamentary capacity.
- The person who made the will did so under questionable circumstances, such as a suspicion that a third party had undue influence on the testator.
- There is a clear mistake in the will that calls other provisions into question.
- The testator was a target of fraud at the time the will was formalized.
At Miller & Gaudio, you will appreciate our one lawyer/one client approach to the practice of law if we choose to handle your probate dispute. Our clients do not get passed from paralegal to junior associate and back again. One attorney will represent you from the beginning to the end of your will contest or other probate issue.