New Jersey Wills, Trusts, and Estate Planning
We Provide Comprehensive Estate Planning Services Throughout New Jersey
At Miller & Gaudio PC, our New Jersey wills, trusts, and estate planning attorneys have the skills and knowledge that you can trust. With experience handling the full range of estate planning & probate matters, we will help you design a comprehensive plan that effectively protects you, your assets, and your family. To schedule a confidential, no-obligation consultation with a top New Jersey estate planning lawyer, please call our Red Bank office at 732-582-5043 or contact us online.
Protect Your Future and Your Family With a Comprehensive Estate Plan
An estate plan should be fully customized to meet your unique needs and objectives. At Miller & Gaudio PC, we will put forward the time, resources, and attention to handle your case the right way. Our law firm provides a full range of estate planning services to people and families in New Jersey. We can assist you with:
- Wills: A will is a core estate planning document. Our Red Bank, NJ estate planning lawyers can help you draft a custom will.
- Trusts: You and your family may benefit from setting up a trust for certain assets. We help clients with the full range of trusts, including living trusts, family trusts, special needs trusts, and charitable remainder trusts.
- Living Wills: Also referred to as an advance health directive, a living will is a legally enforceable estate planning document that clarifies your desires regarding end-of-life care.
- Powers of Attorney: An estate plan should protect you in case you are no longer able to manage your own affairs—either temporarily or permanently. Our New Jersey estate planning lawyers can help you set up powers of attorney, so that trusted loved ones have the authority that they need to protect your interests.
- Estate Administration & Probate Litigation: Disputes sometimes happen. At Miller & Gaudio PC, we represent clients in estate administration and probate litigation. We are here for you and your loved ones.
Estate Planning in New Jersey: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Why is Estate Planning So Important?
Estate planning matters. It is about protection for you and your family—no matter what might happen in the future. A well-structured estate plan should provide clear instructions for funeral and burial, preserve your assets and ensure a smooth distribution to your selected heirs/beneficiaries, and give your family the tools they need to manage your affairs in the event of incapacity.
How Often Should I Update My Estate Plan?
An outdated estate plan can cause problems. An estate plan should be reviewed and revised after major life events, such as a marriage, a divorce, or the birth/adoption of a child. Your estate planning lawyer can help you make simple revisions.
What Should I Look for in an Estate Planning Attorney?
You need a New Jersey estate planning attorney who will provide personalized guidance and support. The estate plan that works well for someone else may not be right for your situation or objectives. A top estate planning lawyer will take the time to get to know you, your family, and your goals.
Call Our New Jersey Estate Planning Lawyers Today
At Miller & Gaudio PC, our New Jersey estate planning attorneys are proud to provide effective, personalized guidance and representation to clients and their families. If you have any questions about wills, trusts, or estate planning, we are here to help. Contact us at 732-582-5043 for a strictly confidential initial consultation. From our Red Bank law office, we prove estate planning services throughout New Jersey, including in Monmouth County, Union County, Essex, and Ocean County.