Creating Accountability For Medical Malpractice
When a doctor, nurse or other medical professional makes a mistake, the result can cause very serious, possibly fatal, injuries. If you or a loved one has been injured by medical malpractice, you deserve to have representation by your side that can create accountability for what you have been through.
We are skilled litigators who have extensive experience dealing with the complexities of medical malpractice cases. We understand how to secure and interpret the evidence necessary to prove that there was a deviation from the accepted standards of medical care. We work with seasoned medical experts who help us identify what went wrong and what should have been done in your case.
Our firm is here to help those injured by different types of medical malpractice such as:
- Birth injuries (cerebral palsy, Erb’s palsy, etc.)
- Failure to diagnose and misdiagnosis (cancer, heart attack, stroke, etc.)
- Surgical errors (wrong-site surgery, nicked or perforated organs, foreign objects left behind, etc.)
- Emergency room errors (delayed treatment, transferring or releasing a patient inappropriately, etc.)
- Anesthesiology errors (overdose, underdose, failure to check for allergies, failure to monitor properly, etc.)
- Medication errors (overdose, underdose, failure to check for adverse drug interactions, etc.)
- Nursing home abuse and neglect (bedsores/pressure injuries, dehydration, malnutrition, etc.)
- Laparoscopic surgery (nicked or perforated blood vessels, organs or nerves, etc.)
Multimillion Dollar Medical Malpractice Verdicts And Settlements
At The Law Office of Miller & Gaudio PC, we have been helping the injured for more than 30 years. Over the years we have honed our trial skills and built a reputation for being highly effective litigators that is well known in our community. Many of our new clients come to us as referrals from past clients and other attorneys who know of our strengths. We are dedicated to helping those who have been injured by doctors, nurses and other health care professionals. That dedication has helped us obtain substantial compensation, including multimillion dollar verdicts and settlements, for our clients. We are certified as civil trial attorneys by the Supreme Court of New Jersey and the National Board of Trial Advocacy.
Medical Malpractice Lawyers Serving Monmouth County And Throughout New Jersey
If you or a loved one was injured by substandard health care, turn to The Law Office of Miller & Gaudio PC. To schedule an initial consultation with one of our attorneys, call 732-747-6016 or contact us online.
Si parla italiano. Se habla español.